This guitar is all about the pickups. The Greasy T at the bridge delivers fat tone with bite and a percussive attack. The Revtron at the neck puts out a full, warm tone, but it’s a bit leaner than a full-sized humbucker. We positioned it slightly farther from the neck to better match the bridge pickup’s tone and output. If you’re looking for that vintage twang, but thicker and more versatile, then the Buckshot’s for you.
- Body: Korina Solidbody
- Pickups: Greasy T Bridge/Revtron Neck
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stop Tail
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Neck profile: Medium Oval
- Fingerboard: Blackwood Tek or Roasted Maple 12" Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss rod: Dual Action - Headstock Access
- Tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock
- Nut: 43mm Width - Boneite
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour, 3-Way
- Strings: 10-46