Hot on the heels of 2016’s most acclaimed progressive rock release, THE SIMILITUDE OF A DREAM, Neal Morse announces the massive live release of a once-in-a-lifetime concert event: Morsefest 2015.
Free from the constraints of studio recording deadlines, Morse added any instrumentation he imagined, including live strings, a 5-piece horn section, and a 14-piece choir. Complimenting this level of musicality, is a multimedia visual presentation. It begins with the most elaborate lighting set-up Morse has ever used, constructed specifically for this event, designed by Ryan Proplesch.
A video graphics track, projected on three screens, was created by media artist Christian Rios to illustrate every moment of each song.
In addition to both concerts, a one-hour documentary puts audiences behind the scenes for this epic event.
- Complete live performances of the SOLA SCRIPTURA
and QUESTION albums.
- Additional making of documentary
- Morsefest 2015 is the most massive live release of Morse’s career with 38 musicians on stage
- Morsefest 2015 Night 1:? Live
- Behind the Scenes Documentary
- Morsefest 2015 Night 2: Sola Scriptura Live
- Prog Jeopardy